Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dark Yellow Smelly Pee In A Dog Urinating Problems HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

Urinating problems HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… - dark yellow smelly pee in a dog

Basically, I'm a teenager with urinary problems, etc.. It started happening about 2 or 3 years. Basically, I Everytime I pee on the full amount and if I get up, and if that pushes the piss runs down the legs, so imagine how frustrating it is ... Previously, I have everything for school and Celan in a cold environment have to pee and then get up, and the urine dark yellow smelly dripping all my pants legs, etc. .... Yes. I'm tired of spending 10 minutes to go to pee, because I have to say "milk" Gooch then, it is the only advice was given to me. I want a normal person and be able to pee in the woods without having to do this technique by several minutes to get on my hands, pants, legs, etc. My parents are too lazy to get me to thE docotr my doctor and said, only go to a urologist. All tips to stop Thisted and why this is happening. A short while ago on my bed, peed a few times ... However, he declined.

6 comments:

  1. Try drinking cranberry pills or cranberry juice, which may be the case
    Flash.
    Clean the whole system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my brother had the same problem that doctors went 3-4 to get the right diagnosis, I think it was something like spasms of the bladder and takes a drug called Urispas.

    Urispas is known that the drug often used for patients with unpleasant symptoms such as urinary urgency, frequent urination, pain or difficulty passing urine is required, leaking urine, and incontinence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say it, but you should see a urologist
    Tell your parents that you are nothing better than to have one, and it's really frustrating for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yell kill ur parents to pay anyting do u!
    Freakin U Gotta see this problem is often solved
    Never heard of it
    Go to a urologist or a physician or Wuteve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find a doctor or a sexually transmitted disease, many other problems that could be see a doctor, you can see everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word: urologist?

    By the way, you have a history of unprotected sex? You can not imagine what it can pee on your weapon.

    ReplyDelete