Friday, January 29, 2010

A Dogs Vergina How Do Cats And Dogs Know Which Is Cat Food And Which Is Dog Food?

How do Cats and Dogs know which is cat food and which is dog food? - a dogs vergina

I have 2 cats and three dogs. One night, walked the cat food (dry type) and my cats were hungry. So, since I had been closed only dog food and the shops, I gave them dog kibbles. They are more or less the same shape and size and consist of the same ingredients - chicken. My cats have a nibble and refused the rest of the shell, rather starve than eat dog food. The next day I received a new pack of made-for-cats croquettes and immediately dipped and ate. How come my cats knew what I gave them was not cat food?

I also know that dogs eat cat food for the long-term (but not from me, cos it) pig and something to eat.

It would be nice if a food manufacturer PET can answer this question. Is there a particular ingredient you are in the cats and dogs, cats and dogs makes Nuggets who is who? Moreover, today, dogs are eating fish too - like salmon. You can not say that this ingredient. How do you know the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment