Sunday, January 24, 2010

Toddler Flip Flops What Makes A Person Look Wealthy And Classy?

What makes a person look wealthy and classy? - toddler flip flops

I passed an idiot. I've been married 32, and mother of one. I teach a room full of children 12-24 months, and I am a housewife MF / mother during my time "in peace". I wonder ... Is it possible for me to change my appearance to make it credible? I usually wear a T-shirt + shorts + knee slippers to school. At home, I'm still in knee pants and slippers + Nice summit. Probably 40-60 nappy changing one days, then go home and clean house kitchen or living room. What is most important when you see someone with a chic modern look? Shoes, hair or clothes? Maternal size is now 8:10. Where should I buy, what brands are cool names for my age group, what should I wear for shoes? My hair is mid back length, dark brown W / small amount of gray (especially in the above) ... I cut the highlight? I just want to be accepted and respected. Can you help me?

1 comment:

  1. examine some fashion magazines and see what kind of look you prefer, and then look at the shops listed in the magazine. For now, here are some shops: Cleo, Reitman, Laura, haute couture, Smart Set are

    ReplyDelete